Automotive Lighting Solutions
- HID High-Intensity Discharge
- Fog Lighting
- Halogen Light Bulbs
Complete details on all Solutions below
Questions about Lighting Solutions?
Need More Information?
Want to setup an appointment?
Call Us Direct
Just fill out the contact form below and we'll get in touch with you...
These solutions include HID (high-intensity discharge) lighting that allows you to see more clearly and completely at all ranges, at all times to Fog Lighting solutions that maximize viewing distances in adverse weather conditions to Halogen light bulbs that will assist in greater visibility at all times.
Regardless of your automotive lighting needs, you can be sure that Refine Division is here to assist you. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 780-989-4898 or simply fill out the contact form on the left and we'll get in touch with you
HID - High Intensity Discharge Lighting
What are the advantages to PHILLIPS HID over traditional halogen bulbs?
- More light output: A 35-Watt HID lamp produces up to 3x the lumens at the light source when compared to a 55-Watt halogen bulb.
- Whiter light: While the halogen light appears yellowish, the HID lighting system produces a light that is closer to that of natural sunlight.
- Increased Visibility: In most nighttime driving/bad weather situations, this combination of a whiter color and a greater light output allows for a safer and more illuminated drive.
- Reduced power consumption: HID lamp systems draw significantly less power from your vehicles electrical system.
- Greater product life: HID lamp systems are designed to outlast your vehicle. On average these bulbs will last 3-5 times longer than a traditional halogen bulb.
- Distinctiveness: Your vehicle will not only have the latest in automotive lighting technologies, but will also have that unique eye-catching appeal. Currently only high-end vehicles offer this HID lighting system.
Visibility Comparisons Between HID & Regular Lighting:
|HID Lighting:||Regular Lighting:|
Halogen Light Bulbs
Clicking the link above will open a new window - simply close it when finished to return to this page